Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

11 April 2009

God: HAPPY EASTER, flickr Friends! Cross in the sky!

From Denny:

Some of my own photography...

5 AM on New Year's Eve, 31 December 2008, this is what I saw when I walked out onto the back patio overlooking the small back yard lake with a steaming mug of coffee in my hand.

I wondered if I was dreaming so ran inside, woke up my husband, grabbed his camera phone and snapped this shot just to prove to myself I really did see this!

In the Bible God often remarks He writes His messages in the sky. As long as we have lived here, and every day we watch the sun rise, we have NEVER seen this configuration of jet trails from the far away airports.

Amazing sky to see and what a peaceful feeling it gave us that day! My husband keeps it as a screensaver on his camera phone ever since.

Uploaded by denny.lyon on 11 Apr 09,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain