Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

24 July 2009

Summer Dreams: Dream Butterfly


Dream Butterfly, originally uploaded by zenera.

More summer dreams...

From the photographer:

Dream Butterfly

They loved the raspberry flowers

--

Yellow Strings » Dream Butterfly

When i'm feeling down, when i'm feeling blue. There's only one thing that I
ca--an do!
Chorus
It's the only thi-ng that get me higher,
It's the only thi-ng that lift my spirits!
I'm a butterfly, flyin away---
I'm going higher and higher,
I'm taking myself on a dream-- bu-uterfly!
When i take a ride on my butterfly,
I can take my self anywhere I pleeeez!
Whe I get higher and my srpirits are lifted,
i take myself, back down to Earth!
I say goodbye to my butterfly and walk away with my head, thrown up high!
Repeat CHORUS

Uploaded by zenera on 28 Aug 06, 9.46AM CDT.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain