Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

26 September 2009

sun_set


sun_set, originally uploaded by anirbanbiswas_c8.

Thank you! Your photo was placed in the poem Rain Blessings:

http://thesocialpoets.blogspot.com/2009/09/libations-friday-25-september-2009.html

1 of 13 photos placed

From Denny: I like to thank my fellow flickr photographers whenever I place one or more of their photos in an online article or poem on my blogs here at this blog. They are generous enough to place many of their best photos in the Creative Commons area for use by online writers like me! Thank you so much!

There are a total of 13 photos in the Rain Blessings poem. Lately, I've taken to writing more than photographing but still like to combine the two mediums, blending into one statement. Blogging is the perfect use of art in word, poetry and images, enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain